IRS has more than ten years of experience in testing and qualification of LEDs, OLEDs and laser diodes.
A whole range of current sources is available for all kinds of testing requirements.
If your requirements are not covered by existing current sources, IRS gladly develops a solution tailored to your specific needs.
IRS not only develops specialized current sources but provides the complete 19“ testing cabinets including cooling solutions and industrial computers.
Our current sources offer the following features:
- Testing current from 100µA to 6A
- Higher currents are possible by paralleling multiple channels
- Pulse widths from 1µs to 10s
- DC mode
- DUT voltages from 1V to 120V
- Abundant features for protection of testing system and DUT
- Detection of shorts
- Detection of open-circuit
- Overtemperature shutdown
Properties of our optical testing systems:
- Up to 270 individually configurable current sources per 19“ cabinet
- Up to 12 thermally regulated testing slots per cabinet (+30°C…+140°C)
- Possibility to add external climate chambers
- Specifically developed contacting for your DUTs
- Supervision of electrical and optical parameters
- Parameters and results can be synchronized with your own database
- GUI for configuring and controlling of testing procedures
IRS current sources are ideal for testing numerous channels concurrently.
- Qualification of LEDs, OLEDs and laser diodes
- Life-time testing / hardware–in–the–loop (HIL)
- End-of-line testing